Dear Natalie has presented me with some kind of magical internet prize, the Happy 101 Award. I’m not quite sure what this means, but she has told me to tell you 10 of my current favourite things, which I’m more than capable of managing. Here you go!
1. Champagne bottle earrings from GirlProps. Bi-monthly order, done.
2. Jill The Reckless (Everyman edition). Currently reading, catching up on 25 years of wasted time.
3. Tie-dye dress from Whistles. Coral or blue, coral or blue?
4. Jade & Clare’s new blog, I’m Washing My Hair
5. Spotting Rob Halford front row at Louis Vuitton. Maybe. That and watching LV live and enjoying the circle skirts.
6. My new record. Not just a lol! funny cover! but an actual good album that transports me back to Munich and happy, beer-drinking times. Prost indeed.
7. The cheese and meat platters at Deptford Deli. And these IKEA plates, which I want.
8. Glittery orange lip gloss from YSL.
9. This Models Own nail polish which I mentioned yesterday but which deserves a special mention for being amazing.
10. This Merci Maman necklace except CLEARLY without the gross mummy-centric messages, with gold disks and pink string. Those options are available, FYI.