Just a quick note for those of you that are as in to the 1920s and 30s as myself… BBC 4 is repeating a few programmes from last year’s Glamour’s Golden Age series at the moment and they are really worth watching if you have any interest in history, design, style… life in general?
Here are my picks:
- The Story of Ballets Russes (on the iPlayer and tonight at 23:30
- High Flyers: How Britain Took to the Air (on Thursday at 21:00)
- Art Deco Icons (This is a four-part series which is fucking brill. The Orient Express episode is on iPlayer and the next one – about the amazing Casa Del Rio – is on Tuesday at 19:30)
- The Luxe Experience (on the iPlayer)
- Beautiful and Damned (this is the absolute NUTS and is on Tuesday at 22:00)