1) It may be a fashion blogger cliche (what isn’t?), but I’m on the hunt for a Christmas jumper. I’m dreaming of the Muppets x Opening Ceremony, I’m actually purchasing the festive spectacular that is the ASOS number above.
2) We put a tree up! It’s heaving with tut including a golden maneki neko, planets (in ORDER) and a very Jeff Koons metallic balloon dog.
3) #partyseason has landed. This week saw the Fellowship for British Hairdressing Luncheon (and uh, evening), ShopStyle drinks at the fantastic London Cocktail Club, and the opening of Flute – a champagne bar handily located opposite the back door of Miss Selfridge/Topshop Oxford Circus. Anyone following me on Twitter will have witnessed how monstrous I felt on Tuesday, which is reason enough for a reminder of my hangover post.
4) Also on a resort note, I’m really, really into the House of Holland collection which is now on ASOS. It features skulls and flowers so…. no brainer, in theory.
5) I discovered this beautiful picture of Nick and Henry together today, which caused me look up this old clip of them performing together – with added Jello Biafra. Not great quality but, man, imagine being at that gig.