1) Thank you Laura for sharing this with me. I think me and Cher have a lot in common and frankly its bizarre we aren’t IRL BFF.
2) I found this picture of The Saguaro hotel in Palm Springs earlier this week and have been fantasising about staying in the colourful palace ever since. I’ll take the lime green block, please. If you do happen to be in Palm Springs, I also read this neat article about things to do in the area today so no excuse for just lying by the pool.
3) Linda Evangelista is my second favourite supermodel and this delightful Jonathan Adler needlepoint cushion celebrates her marvellous model ways. Maybe if you slept with it on your bed and refused to go to work, your boss might give you a pay rise? I dunno, worth a bash. It’s $60 at Kirna Zabete.
5) Looking for something to do tonight? Lucha Britannia is bringing its own unique brand of lucho libre Mexican wrestling to the Resistance Gallery in Bethnal Green for one night only. Tickets are £15 and the dress code is described as ‘exotic, erotic, quixotic or just damn Luchatastic’ – which all sounds rather exciting. Find out more here.
6) Alternatively, come and see Henry Rollins with me! The beefcake babe is at the Southbank Centre tonight and there are still tickets available. I’ve seen Hank on every spoken word tour he’s done for the last five years and he’s always fantastic – even if you’re not a hardcore fan it’s impossible not to be engrossed by him. Remaining tickets here!