1. The Topshop Unique Spring/Summer 2012 Cleopatra-themed collection has landed. SCREAM! First two pieces I’m after are here and here but I’m really waiting for all those long pink skirts with gold all-seeing-eye prints to appear.
2. If you’re heading to the US any time soon, the newly-launched Refinery 29 shopping guide is worth a look. A few old favourites and lots of new places to discover on this visual treat of a list.
3. This deco dress by Gucci is probably one of the most photographed pieces of the season, but I’ve not seen any editorials yet that have entirely done it justice. So thanks, Vogue Italia, for going the predictable route and making this amazing fringed beast look as fantastic as it should. A cross between Tina Turner and Josephine Baker in terms of movement, innit?
4. Everyone’s bananas about Charlotte Olympia’s Kitty flats but her Pre-Fall 2012 collection offers something a little more GOFF in the form of these spiderweb flats. I am obsessed with the little bejewelled spider, although I have my doubts about how long it would remain intact.
5. New York Fashion Week has started, then. I think the ASOS Fashion Week in 60 Seconds page is utterly, utterly fantastic. I used it in a meeting this week, that’s how good I think it is.
6. Zara’s shoe game is really on point this season. These are just three styles that are currently haunting my brain. Cheap shoes are never a good idea, but the heart wants what it wants, eh? You can buy these ones here, here and here.