1) I am verging on obsessed with Vogue Italia‘s Steven Meisel gifs. Abbey Lee is here looking like a bonafide badass and you can see three more here – roll on the March issue when we can see the shoot they come from.
2) Rookie has done a really good round-up of the most stylish characters from John Waters films. It’s amazing.
3) Teen Vogue has rounded up the best show soundtracks from New York Fashion Week and made a Spotify playlist of them. Awesome!
5) Matt Ufford set himself the challenge of patting each of the 185 different breeds at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. And why not?
6) Tonight the V&A’s Friday Lates programme is themed Bright Young Things! Held in honour of the Cecil Beaton exhibition, the event promises a theatrical production of Vile Bodies, balloon-infused portrait-taking, jazz music and a very bright young people-esque scavenger hunt. Scream! I’ll be there. Will you?