A bunch of my favourite blogs do weekly round-ups of new products that they love, so in a bid to give this site a bit structure and in a blatant copy of content produced by my pals, here are some things I like this week.
1. Love the snot-green shade of the Whistles Sophie Bramble Stitch Sweater, £55 (was £95) – the slouchy shape and waffle fabric are perfect too.
2. I saw a few campaign pictures featuring Topshop’s Clueless Lipstick, £7 and have been hunting it down ever since. Duh, it’s only just available. Perfect pink.
4. I pinned these dreamy Carven Linen and Patent-Leather Slingbacks, £340 a while ago and it looks like they’ve finally made it to the UK. I just really like pink, evidently.
5. Dead into the House of Holland cruise collection and this Bones Silk Blouse, £130 (was £195) is now included in the Urban Outfitters sale which makes it a tiny bit more realistic to buy. You should also be able to get free shipping with the code UOVIP!
6. If you happen to be in NYC, my favourite beauty suppliers, Ricky’s, is now selling these really cute No-Crease Bow Clips, $5.99. They were used everywhere at fashion week for clipping hair off the face without leaving indents – they are designed for use backstage or for session styling, but they’re so nice I’d just wear them anyway.
7. I bought the rose-gold version of this skirt from Topshop before Christmas and the Metallic Blue Pleated Skirt, £90 is a nice summer update. It kinda reminds me of Wonder Woman too, which can only ever be a good thing.
8. Selfridges is celebrating two years of glorious online shopping this month, and to celebrate they’ve teamed up with Diptyque to release this Exclusive Mimosa Candle, £40 in their trademark sunshine yellow.