1) I still haven’t been to the Jeremy Deller exhibition but that won’t stop me buying this My Booze Hell T-shirt (£12) from the shop. I fancy wearing it to the gym as I sweat out my toxins.
2) This Staring at Stars Cross-Print Skirt is now down to £30 in the Urban Outfitters sale, which makes it a bit annoying that I bought it full-price last week. Never mind – it’s a good skirt and seems to go with everything. I’d advise buying a size smaller though, it seems to come up massive on me.
3) The Man Repeller has teamed up with Dannijo to create some pretty awesome, possibly man-repelling jewellery. Evil eyes and neon beading feature heavily in all of the designs, which makes them alright in my book – if not a little pricey for me.
4) Black leather and silver pyramid studs are always going to be a winning combination, so this Stampd’ LA Weekender ($425) ticks all the boxes for me. I imagine it might get a little heavy when full of stuff though, no? There are only 500 in the world, so you should probably order one now if you fancy it.
5) There’s not been much on Cocosa to tempt me lately, but their Givenchy scarf sale today has changed that. This panther scarf (£90) is my pick of the bunch and a (slightly more) affordable way to buy into that awesome AW11 collection.
6) No-one told me about the Mapp and Lucia books by E.F. Benson? A kinda female equivalent of Wodehouse’s works? A tale of two flibbertigibbets (any excuse) in the interwar period? Do you know me but at all? A rogue button-press on Amazon led me down this rabbit hole – first purchase to be made today.
7) Really into Carven shoes at the moment – from a purely fantasy point, of course. These carved rose sandals (£439) from Colette are my current favourite.
8) If you’re still not convinced by the pyjamas-as-real-clothes trend, this Antipodium Jolene shirt (now £72) might be an easier way of getting on board. It’s really just a silky black shirt with scalloped edges, but its over-sized shape and piping bring into pyjama territory as far as I’m concerned. Didn’t know The Outnet had so much Antipodium, so definitely worth a peek if you haven’t already.