1) Photographer Sam Ashley has launched The Skatorialist. Not a street style blog dedicated to zoot suits and pork pie hats, as the name may have you believe, but rather a street style blog dedicated to skateboarders. I mean, they may as well rename it Match.com for Rachael. Hope there’s much more to come! [Picture via Sam Ashley/The Skatorialist]
2) One of my favourite people on the internet, Amber, is hosting a talk at Beyond Retro tonight on the subject of the Hollywood influence in London in the 1930s. It starts at 6pm at Beyond Retro Soho and is FREE with the added bonus of FREE ‘refreshments’ – I assume booze, but don’t want to make promises I can’t keep. Find out more here! [Phyllis Gordon picture via ArtDecoBlog]
3) The Guardian actually has a thing called ‘Test Your Sausage Knowledge’ online at the moment. I got a pitiful three out of ten and I bloody love sausages, so, good luck. Quiz yourself silly – here’s the link.
4) Really into this Hollie Cook song, and even more so the video.
5) And finally, one of the best things I’ve ever seen. Daphne Guinness doing Because the Night at Arlene’s Grocery. Three of my favourite things, in one place. She’s pretty good, right?