1) Oh god, I just love Daphne Groeneveld and her new Dior Addict campaign video has done nothing to quash the obsession. Directed by Jonas Åkerlund, the short film sees her balance a kitten on her hand, do a bit of a dance and show her bum. Cor.
2) Ad agency Leo Burnett has teamed up with Pantone to create a Queeny colour reference guide. It might be a couple of weeks late, but isn’t it amazing? Found on the always-awesome Creative Review blog.
3) Time Out has rounded up the best small things in London. As someone who’s rather on the diminutive side myself, this is a list I can fully get behind. Above is the city’s smallest public sculpture – any ideas where it is? Eastcheap, apparently. See them and more here. [Picture: Time Out]
4) On xoJane they’ve rounded up the best books about career woman – with a healthy bias towards New York, I noticed. Two of my all-time favourite books are in there (that’s those two above) are on the list and there’s a few new ones for me too. See the list here! [Pictures: Flavorwire and Mad Men Unbuttoned]
5) Sheffield is spoilt for choice when it comes to brill beer producers, but Thornbridge holds a special place in my heart because a) the beer is top and b) Thornbridge Hall was a big part of my childhood with Brownie camps a-go-go in the spooky grounds. This summer Thornbridge Brewery will be at the hall’s summer garden party, giving you the chance to drink some tasty ale while raising money for charity and taking in the lovely surroundings of the hall. Wish I could be there – it’s on 1 July and you can find out more here.