1) I like to think of myself as something of an internet oracle, but there were a couple of new ones for me in Fashionista’s 10 Fashion Memes That Took the Internet by Storm. It’s Friday, you need some lols, enjoy. [Picture: Fashionista]
2) Love the sound of Stories Before Bedtime at the Criterion Theatre – late-night readings of short stories, with big-name guests taking over the role of your mum sat on the end of your bed. This summer’s schedule is Olypmic-themed and Brian Blessed(!), Eddie Izzard and Stephen Fry will be taking charge of proceedings. Very pleased to report that Mr Fry will be reading some prime chunks of P. G. Wodehouse, namely Clicking of Cuthbert – an homage to cricket. Tickets start at £15 and it’s all taking place on 10 August. Find out more here! [Picture: British Silents]
3) Uniqlo hacks Pinterest. It’s great. Click here and scroll! Been waiting for someone to do something like this – although it looks as though some rogue pictures at the top have slightly thrown things off now… Found on Creative Review. [Picture: Creative Review]
4) Learn how to clean your hairbrush properly! Lauren Conrad’s beauty blog shows you how here. Yeah, yeah, but have you ever seen LC’s hair look anything other than brilliant? No, exactly. Even when I slack on cleaning makeup brushes, my hairbrushes are always in decent shape. [Sunday, Women Drying Their Hair by John Sloan picture: Art History]
5) The Edwardian Sartorialist, as I’ve dubbed this selection of Retronaut pictures, is pretty neat. Love this woman’s steely glare and très LV hat.