What better way to close Olympia Le-Tan’s girl-group themed Spring 2013 show than with a performance from the queen of the girl group herself and my personal life icon, Ronnie Spector?
I would legit have cried like a baby if I was there. Amazing – and thanks to Style.com for capturing this moment when absolutely no-one else seems to have beeen able to.
Rapidly speeds to the top five of my ‘best live music performance at a catwalk show’ list alongside;
1) Marc Jacobs and the Penn State Marching Band
2) Marc Jacobs and Sonic Youth
3) Chanel and Florence in a shell – I’m not a big fan of Flo, but for theatrics this gets a tick.
4) D&G and Annie Lennox – yeah whatever, this song is the nuts.
5) Lane Bryant and KISS – worth it for the 2002 fashion alone.