1) A couple of videos of early Ween performances! Oh how I love and miss Ween, the beloved band of my youth and masters of eclecticism; from Spinal Meningitis to What Deaner Was Talking About in just 13 moves?
Ween broke up in 2012 after 25 years of togetherness. Aaron Freeman quit the band to keep himself sober. “I can only speak for myself, but as far as I’m concerned, as long as Aaron and I are both alive on this planet, Ween is still together. We’ve never broken up. The idea of quitting is just laughable. This isn’t something you can quit. This is a life sentence.”
3) A bit more about the world’s first pizza museum which opened in Philadelphia earlier this year. What a glorious place to spend a day. [Picture: Dazed Digital]
4) Mind-blowing pictures of the internet from Google.
5) 11 tricks for battling creative blocks by leading creatives. I especially like the idea of paying a fortune to sit in a hotel room then freaking out about the cash you’re wasting.
6) And awkward music to have sex to. Nothing can beat my old colleague’s Ugly Bug Ball incident.