1. Louis Armstrong and Frank Sinatra do death metal.
2. Nineties shopping mall or Dalston this afternoon? Think I’ve posted these photos of American malls before, but they’re worth another look if not.
3. I know EVERYONE has seen Bass Dogs this week. But still. C’mon!
4. Rehousing a slow loris. Note; it’s a dead slow loris in a jar from the 1800s, being rehoused in another jar at the Horniman museum. Fascinating, but not the cute thing you may expect.
5. What does Ian MacKaye think about those Urban Outfitters Minor Threat t-shirts? Why don’t we find out.